Businesses in the APAC region are accelerating growth by embracing new ways of working, finds a report by Oracle and SHRM.
What makes the very top companies in the Asia Pacific region stand out when it comes to HR? Drawing on extensive interviews with more than 50 senior HR professionals from organisations across Australia, New Zealand, and more, the Workplace APAC 2021 report delves into how businesses use HR to get a competitive edge.
This report will help you understand your own organisational priorities, anticipated challenges and investment avenues. It’s broken down into five ‘big shifts’:
- Hyper-personalised employee experience: Finding new ways to deliver an optimal experience that treats every employee as an individual.
- Techno-ciency: This is about more than just having a digitally capable team, it’s about setting clear expectations about hybrid workers and finding the right technology to boost productivity.
- Total wellbeing: Employers have to address the pressing need for psychological safety as well as overall health.
- Heliotropic culture: Preserving company culture without physical togetherness is challenging, but case studies in this report show how to do it best.
- Humanising connectedness: Remote work can be lonely and monotonous, so now is the time to make virtual connections meaningful.
Download the report here to learn what the work, worker and workplace priorities are across the APAC region.