GENERAL HRM COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
HRMonline is a place for our readers to read articles, watch videos, share ideas and build relationships. To help the community here are some basic guidelines to keep everyone on the same page of what’s acceptable and what’s not.
- Have fun and be yourself, but keep in mind that what you post here is public.
- Share your knowledge and expertise.
- If you are sharing something you found elsewhere on the the Internet, make sure you credit that source (note: all comments with a link will be subject to screening before they’re posted).
- Act friendly and helpful. Always assume good faith.
- Ask questions. Our writers will often respond.
- Comments that are completely off topic with be deleted by the moderators.
- Do not post any personal information (address, phone number, etc), or put inappropriate or illegal content in the comments section.
- Don’t harass or incite flame wars with other users. Personal attacks against anybody will get you banned and your comments deleted.
- Do not engage with anyone that seems to be a troll. Help us keep the community a great place.
- Comments that have a link in them may be edited if the link is considered to be advertising.