About AHRI: Advancing HR to benefit people, workplaces and business
The Australian HR Institute (AHRI) is the national association representing HR and people management specialists in Australia with approximately 60 employees and dedicated volunteers based in Melbourne and across Australia supporting over 16,000 members. AHRI enables the profession through its membership model, professional standards and certification, professional development opportunities, HR knowledge and insights through AHRI Assist, and using its voice to advocate for and influence HR best practice.
About the team:
The Member Services and Experience team is the customer service centre team for the organisation. This team plays a key role across AHRI delivering on the operations and administration of all AHRI’s products and services to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
About the role:
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to AHRI members and customers via online enquiries and inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Provide guidance, information, and solutions to members and customers.
- Identify customer needs to promote engagement and usage of AHRI products and services.
- Support customers and create value for AHRI customers in every interaction.
- Monitor and respond to enquiries via our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM – Microsoft Dynamics).
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence, being the first point of contact via phone (inbound & outbound) and emails
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Membership Support or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills, warm and professional approach and solutions focused.
- Demonstrated work ethic and can follow through and complete tasks to deadlines.
- Highly accurate administrative skill, attention to detail.
- Highly developed computer systems skills (MS Office, Outlook, web, Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) and database skills).
Why join us?
- Flexibility: AHRI has embraced Hybrid working. Opportunity to collaborate at our Melbourne CBD office, work from home and request short periods to work remotely, interstate or overseas. All requests are reviewed in accordance with AHRI’s Flexible Working Policy.
- Leave: Paid parental and partner leave and ability to purchase additional leave.
- Learning: In addition to on-the-job training, employees can access AHRI run events such as networking forums, webinars, short courses and conferences and formal education.
- Culture and Values: AHRI values trust, diversity, learning, evolving and collaboration. We connect through quarterly all employee in person team sessions in Melbourne CBD to share insights and knowledge and build relationships through social gatherings.
How to apply:
AHRI is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community, and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.