- Experience in delivering HR services including: workforce planning, recruitment, performance and conduct management, change management, industrial relations, organisational culture and training and development.
- Sound knowledge of and the ability to interpret, administer, communicate and comply with the relevant awards, agreements and legislation relevant to Queensland Local Government.
- Experience in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Outstanding leadership and personnel management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise work.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline such as Human Resource Management or Industrial Relations.
Applications close Monday, 25th March 2019.